im constantly being told ive had to many stereos in my short dealings with pro audio. lets see what you think.
1) 2 12" old school Polk Audio subs in a 1992 GMC Sierra 1500 reg cab hitting 134.5 with mtx thunder amp (dont remember what series)
2) 2 12" JLW1V2 in same truck same amp hitting 137.3Dbs
3) 2 12" Xtant X124 subs in 2 different cars.....mothers focus *still had truck and theres no way i could fit a 3 cube box in there.....then my civic, both times 138.9
4) 1 15" Kicker L7 powered by MA HK 1397 in 05 civic hitting 139.9
5) 2 RE 8's in sealed boxes hitting a weak.....weak.....124.2.....cant insult that bad considering they were in seperate .25 cube sealed boxes
6) same subs in 1.8 cube ported box (re specs) powered by diamond d3400.2 hitting 135.7 *i killed audiobahns, mmats, and jl w6's!!!*
7) either going to be a single american bass vfl 15, or 2 IDMax's. both in ported box's powered by lotsa power, more than likely a vfl150.1, be bout 3000 to the vfl, or 1500 a piece to the max's *both peak* just need to decide what to do........input?
oh, it makes it better that this is the end of year 2 in audio.....
Work in progress? Car partially underway? If you want a spot to dedicate to the work this is where you'll want to go.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest