Global warming

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
rthompson

Global warming

Postby rthompson » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:55 pm

sometimes i wish that man made global warming was real, my heat bill was huge this last winter and if the Farmers Almanac is correct (and they are like 80% of the time) it is going to be yet another cold winter.
Duffman says a lot of things... oh yeah!!

"Don't think about greasy pork......" Jakezor
KU40

Postby KU40 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm

It's already been a cool summer. Here in Kansas I don't think the high has touched 90 in about two weeks, and isn't forecasted to do so in another 2 weeks. It's usually around 95-100 at this time. The calendar says August, but it feels more like April. I wonder what those proponents are going to say after this year's average temperature is revealed.

and yeah I'm feeling a cold winter coming on, too. Of course it would have to since I now have a job where I have to walk 2 blocks to get to work from where I park. That sort of thing always happens.

In the meantime, try to find places in your house where the heat is escaping. Insulating your house better can help a ton, which I'm sure you're aware. Although increased cost of gas is probably causing as much or more damage than that, which we can't control.
-Nick aka NS1 aka mopey aka speedbump
Alpine CDA-9827
Crossfire CFQ5.2
JL Audio XR 650csi components, Planet Audio TT2300
Crossfire VR404 on factory rear 6x8's until I get them upgraded
SI 15D2 + 3.8 @ 30 hz + Crossfire BMF 1000D = :)

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”