Need to contact Dan Wiggins?

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
Member02

Postby Member02 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:25 am

the Four Cs, or LYIN
CBFryman

Postby CBFryman » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:50 am

Derek wrote:david hyre....engineer for adire....him and danny boy came up with xbl2bbq together.

But you never would have heard Dan say that.

"my XBL this"

"my XBL that"

"My XBL"
CBFryman

Postby CBFryman » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:53 am

95Honda wrote:OK.

I'm tired of my new truck. I think I'll stop making the payments next month.

I got a good chuckle out of this.

Dan is Scum as far as I am concerned. No better than Ben at eDuh. Worse in some ways. When business started getting hard and he put more on his plate than he could chew it seems he started getting lost in Asia more than trying to right his customers. Wethere they be $300 customers or $3000 customers.
Atomic Fusion

Postby Atomic Fusion » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:18 am

95Honda wrote:OK.

I'm tired of my new truck. I think I'll stop making the payments next month.

If you are prepared to pay the consequences... Being having your truck repo'd and bad credit, go right ahead...

I'm all about integrity and holding up obligations... Sometimes it's just not worth it. I haven't done such a thing myself in any signifiigant way but I've seen people who were otherwise decent where the pressure just got too much and they had to go away.... Not a good thing to do, but human..

I don't know, maybe that isn't how it was at all. I got screwed by the guy, too.

Adam
Found something better.
SIN's Freelance Female "Rear Entry" Super Hero
95Honda

Postby 95Honda » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:44 am

Atomic Fusion wrote:If you are prepared to pay the consequences... Being having your truck repo'd and bad credit, go right ahead...

Well I would lie and stall the bank for a few months telling them that I made the payment and there must be some kind of mistake. Then I would move the truck and change my number and quit answering my phone....

See what I mean...

I gues my question is, after someone does this, do you really think they deserve another chance so soon, on a clean slate? The dude lied, to all of us..... He's starting over, I feel obligated to let people know, don't you????
http://www.forceaudio.com

Marshall asked me how much it would be to fly to Idaho....
Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:27 am

95Honda wrote:Well I would lie and stall the bank for a few months telling them that I made the payment and there must be some kind of mistake. Then I would move the truck and change my number and quit answering my phone....

See what I mean...

I gues my question is, after someone does this, do you really think they deserve another chance so soon, on a clean slate? The dude lied, to all of us..... He's starting over, I feel obligated to let people know, don't you????

But on the flip side, Mike, don't you think people should do some research about him before getting into business with him? Information about Adire is readily available both here and other places, so anyone who fails to do any checking on past business interactions with Dan bears the brunt of the responsibility. I know that I would never do business with someone unless I checked them out, especially if I'm sending in a wire transfer for funds. I'd have ironclad contracts that get me 1st in line as a creditor, and don't allow for dissolution of a corporation simply to run away with my money as well. Plus, he'd have to run and hide like a motherfucker if he owed me anywhere near the amounts I'm hearing from some people. :D Violence may not be the answer, but I'd get the answer I wanted through violence. (JK...maybe)

Big Mack
todd.brust

Postby todd.brust » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:30 am

i'll agree with 95honda.....when i first joined this forum...wiggins was a regular and everyone seemed to appreciate him.....he was still trying to satisfy everyone at least....but when he just said fuck adire and walked away from it...he lost the respect of just about everyone who knew what he did....it's BS that he gets to screw people over...people i know.....and start over...and now he's going to start a new business with new customers....i think his soon to be new customers are entitled to know what kind of a person he is...i say until everyone has closure with adire....let people know about Dans poor business ethics and don't let him have his 2nd chance
There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live... too rare to die.

Novus Ordo Seclorum, The New Forum
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:48 pm

He's a fucking coward who cannot man up and admit his mistakes. He'd rather run off to another country and move his company than deal with just a handful of angry and screwed customers. Albeit some of them are BIG customers with lots of money tied up. He should face the consequences of his actions and his poor business decisions.

I seriously consider(ing)ed selling my Tumult 15d2 MK2 and getting the 2 of the new CSS 15's. My extremis are already out of warranty but I don't know. I think part of it is just frustration at the lack of funds and progress I've made with the install, so I'm gonna keep it and see how the CSS SDX15 does in the meantime.

All in all, it used to be great. My first sub was a Shiva, and like most of you, I feel totally up in the air about my options with the remainder of my adire products, or the lack thereof.
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:50 pm

todd.brust wrote:who is dave? the other owner of the xbl patent?

by the way....i have seeen other companbies advertise a dual gap motor in their speakers/subwoofers

Precision power i think has one and i think the critical mass was the same way...any explaination? same thing or did they buy the rights to the patent?
Orion had one too IIRC.
Derek

Postby Derek » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:10 pm

flak_monkey wrote:He's a fucking coward who cannot man up and admit his mistakes. He'd rather run off to another country and move his company than deal with just a handful of angry and screwed customers.

and i just love how he always talked down on milne and his poor business practices....takes one to know one.....
Here in death's dominion
Where even shadows die
I am the one almighty
You will cry my name
And when you seek forgiveness
You will see there is no god
And for all eternity
You will cry my name

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”