The Ben & Kevin, Low-Hz, Pennypushers, and Showrides.net Love Parade...

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
Low-Hz

Postby Low-Hz » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:13 pm

John wrote:I like how they haven't updated their main site (still linking here all the same as though nothing happened to the forum and they're still here)...:cwm21:

Much like someone has not updated his sig...:cwm12:

They have updated their sale area... and, here's a shock, they are down to sundown audio ans stereo integrity...who would have guessed what a few phone calls could do?

Ben Levine's Showrides.net site is still up, but has the same reviews as Low-Hz listed, and no products for sale (although stereo integrity gets a plug and he has a sundownz amp pictured).

He still comes around here...which strikes me as odd, because he does not respond to anything and has not done so in neary 2 months now...
...but hey whatever floats your boat.

As for Kevin, ? ...Pennypushers.com is down and long gone...

Any update on 'their' activity on other (forum) sites?

We haven't been dropped by a single dealer. I just prefer selling SI and Sundown. IA is the only company I haven't talked to in a LONG time. But I just got with them last year, and they never had any products when I first got with them. I haven't checked up on them at all. But every other dealer/product we still have.
X-OvrDistortion

Postby X-OvrDistortion » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:10 am

Low-Hz wrote:blah...................blah...................blah.....

Who gives a shit what you say about anything. You are a proven liar. GTFO. I don't think anyone wants you around here.
John

Postby John » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:00 pm

X-OvrDistortion wrote:I don't think anyone wants you around here.

Not true, CBfryman still loves you...:cwm21:
black00

Postby black00 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:28 pm

John wrote:Haha...nice...yeah...It was some other guy from GA...he broke in and used my phone...er something...

http://video.snoopdan.com/teamdailyforum/viewtopic.php?t=36&start=50

omg....he said that wasn't him.....................
black00

Postby black00 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:34 pm

Low-Hz wrote:We haven't been dropped by a single dealer. I just prefer selling SI and Sundown. IA is the only company I haven't talked to in a LONG time. But I just got with them last year, and they never had any products when I first got with them. I haven't checked up on them at all. But every other dealer/product we still have.

Ok....
So which one of you is telling a lie?
You................or Nick from Incriminator?

I have proof that Low-Hz was dropped as an IA dealer........so its up to you to tell me which one of you tells the lie..........
X-OvrDistortion

Postby X-OvrDistortion » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:31 pm

black00 wrote:Ok....

I have proof that Low-Hz was dropped as an IA dealer........so its up to you to tell me which one of you tells the lie..........

I think that it was Nick....if in fact that is his real name. :cwm11:

Low-Hurtzzzzzzzzz needs to walk off a cliff. What bugs me is the fact that there was a thread where he tried to explain that he and the other goober were not in business and all this shit. Then a bunch of you folks got all fuzzy and warm inside. I still stand by what I said in that thread. Fuck you Low-Hz and what ever alter ego's your "company" has.
John

Postby John » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:44 pm

X-OvrDistortion wrote:What bugs me is the fact that there was a thread where he tried to explain that he and the other goober were not in business and all this shit. Then a bunch of you folks got all fuzzy and warm inside.

They're all full of BS. I mean look at your quote a couple of posts up where Kevin admits they're both running and always have been...:rolleyes:

Low-Hz wrote:We haven't been dropped by a single dealer. I just prefer selling SI and Sundown. IA is the only company I haven't talked to in a LONG time. But I just got with them last year, and they never had any products when I first got with them. I haven't checked up on them at all. But every other dealer/product we still have.

Do you mean dealers, as in the products you acquire and are not authorized to sell, or do you actually mean the companies that produce the products and authorize you to be a dealer? :D Regardless, we all know the above is not true. You must have a really bad memory. Even if we didn't know some of the behind the scenes information (see above) we still saw your spat with Adire Audio®, which you are no longer authorized to sell.

Do you remember the BBB issue, your buddy's wife (or whoever) selling the Adire products on e-bay & someone getting mad that a real name was posted, or how about your delay in editing your banner (and the sudden quickly edited wipe of said banner)? There's so much we can rehash that you lied about, so I can't believe you would even want to show your s/n around here anymore. That you would respond to anything here is beyond me, when the lying is continuing on other boards.

Ben, if you want to continue your charades and escapades, you should at least find a better partner in crime...One that is a better liar, can keep his mouth shut, and can control his temper.
Low-Hz

Postby Low-Hz » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:53 pm

black00 wrote:Ok....

IA was the one company I mentioned that I was unsure of our status since last I heard from them was months ago, when they only had a couple 20.1's and some 187's in stock. But since then I haven't talked to them at all. Ask Nick for the email that notified me of anything, because I haven't gotten anything from him in months.

So why would you bring up that company?
Low-Hz

Postby Low-Hz » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:59 pm

John wrote:They're all full of BS. I mean look at your quote a couple of posts up where Kevin admits they're both running and always have been...:rolleyes:

Do you mean dealers, as in the products you acquire and are not authorized to sell, or do you actually mean the companies that produce the products and authorize you to be a dealer? :D Regardless, we all know the above is not true. You must have a really bad memory. Even if we didn't know some of the behind the scenes information (see above) we still saw your spat with Adire Audio®, which you are no longer authorized to sell.

Do you remember the BBB issue, your buddy's wife (or whoever) selling the Adire products on e-bay & someone getting mad that a real name was posted, or how about your delay in editing your banner (and the sudden quickly edited wipe of said banner)? There's so much we can rehash that you lied about, so I can't believe you would even want to show your s/n around here anymore. That you would respond to anything here is beyond me, when the lying is continuing on other boards.

Ben, if you want to continue your charades and escapades, you should at least find a better partner in crime...One that is a better liar, can keep his mouth shut, and can control his temper.

I was never dropped by Adire, even ask Wiggins. I was never authorized to sell Adire, so how could I be dropped by a company I was never authorized with?

And if you look back earlier in this thread, I explained the entire thing. Everything you said you can find earlier in my post.

I just came back to say that the Low-Hz site still has access to every product it ever did.

For some reason people think we lost a bunch of dealers or something.
KU40

Postby KU40 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:37 am

X-OvrDistortion wrote:What bugs me is the fact that there was a thread where he tried to explain that he and the other goober were not in business and all this shit. Then a bunch of you folks got all fuzzy and warm inside. I still stand by what I said in that thread.

what can I say, I'm a quick forgiver and an optimist when people *seem* like they realize wrongdoings and are attempting to fix them. Plus I don't think I knew/know all of the history.
-Nick aka NS1 aka mopey aka speedbump
Alpine CDA-9827
Crossfire CFQ5.2
JL Audio XR 650csi components, Planet Audio TT2300
Crossfire VR404 on factory rear 6x8's until I get them upgraded
SI 15D2 + 3.8 @ 30 hz + Crossfire BMF 1000D = :)

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”