Note to Self: Never let Eddie Griffin drive your car.

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
John

Note to Self: Never let Eddie Griffin drive your car.

Postby John » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:44 pm

Did anyone else see Eddie Griffin's Ferrari Enzo crash...:cwm16:...:cwm11:

I would have linked a video, but it is incredibly easy to find.

Enjoy!
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:08 pm

OOOOOW THAT HURTS TO WATCH! I like how he says something about, "Brotha caaaaan't drive"

Made me laugh.
KU40

Postby KU40 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:29 pm

Nick Hogan had a lamborghini he was driving catch on fire and pretty much burn the whole thing. I think it belonged to the owner of the label his sister Brooke is on. Apparently the battery and some other stuff had just been changed because the owner hadn't driven it in 3 years, and so he said Nick could drive it to give it some run time, and an electrical fire started.
-Nick aka NS1 aka mopey aka speedbump
Alpine CDA-9827
Crossfire CFQ5.2
JL Audio XR 650csi components, Planet Audio TT2300
Crossfire VR404 on factory rear 6x8's until I get them upgraded
SI 15D2 + 3.8 @ 30 hz + Crossfire BMF 1000D = :)
milenk0

Postby milenk0 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:02 pm

wow, i saw this. wreck looked pretty mean too. "who put that barrier where i was drivin?"

ferrari has officially cut that movie's cast and crew off from buying any more of their cars.
And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee my lord for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

DO NOT BUY FROM LOW-HZ OR PENNYPUSHERS OR SHOWRIDES.NET
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:33 pm

That's understandable. That's too much car for 99.9% of the population. I believe that like BMW and Dodge Vipers, Ferrari has courses that new owners are strongly advised to take. I took the BMW driving course and it was a lot of fun doing donuts in a 325i, which compared to my Jag drives like a honda civic. But that's no damn Ferrari.
John

Postby John » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:30 am

KU40 wrote:Nick Hogan had a lamborghini he was driving catch on fire and pretty much burn the whole thing. I think it belonged to the owner of the label his sister Brooke is on. Apparently the battery and some other stuff had just been changed because the owner hadn't driven it in 3 years, and so he said Nick could drive it to give it some run time, and an electrical fire started.

...and that spoiled kid has wrecked how many cars...not to mention the wrecks he has gotten into during his venture into drifting...
todd.brust

Postby todd.brust » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:10 am

thats was one of the hardest video's to watch.....i saw the aftermath of another totaled enzo...but to actually see it crashing! What a shame.....now there 398 enzos left i think?!
Wow i am just in disbeleif

what movie cast and crew was that from anyways?
There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live... too rare to die.

Novus Ordo Seclorum, The New Forum
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:46 am

todd.brust wrote:thats was one of the hardest video's to watch.....i saw the aftermath of another totaled enzo...but to actually see it crashing! What a shame.....now there 398 enzos left i think?!
Wow i am just in disbeleif

what movie cast and crew was that from anyways?

That sh*tty looking movie Redline.
Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:46 am

milenk0 wrote:ferrari has officially cut that movie's cast and crew off from buying any more of their cars.

LOL, that would be funny.

The guy whose car it was (also the producer of the movie, Redline), said he was upset, but went into his trailer to think about it and decided that worse things were happening. I don't see how they can say it's unrepairable, though. The guy bought a car that cost $1.5M. I'm sure he has enough money to throw at whatever problems the car now has to get it fixed/rebuilt.

Big Mack
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

"I've got mail!! Yay!!" --Special Ed

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

To my fallen brethren, you are NOT forgotten. To the usurpers of freedom, you are NOT forgiven!!
todd.brust

Postby todd.brust » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:03 am

yeah it's probably be a fortune to fix.......i think all the enzos are all carbon fiber unibody cars? so all the reworking of the carbonfiber?!? but like big mack said....the guy probably has the money to fix it
There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live... too rare to die.

Novus Ordo Seclorum, The New Forum

Return to “Automotive Performance”